Golden Sunshine

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm lucky that my dad and I got to took photos during the well-known "golden hour". Every blogger wants to witness and have a shoot during that time. Now I know what time does the golden hour. You wanna know? Okay, it's from 4-6 in the afternoon! Yey hhaha! :))




(dress from BU4 x Allyssa Lapid x Topshop, checkered cover-up borrowed from my sister, necklace from Payless, sunglasses from Forever 21, bracelet from Mango, shoes from Jellybean)
I have a bunch of photos in this post! Hahah sorry cause I took the opportunity to have such high-quality photos! (pagbigyan niyo na po ako!) :)) This outfit shows my usual sunday-dress-outfit. <3 Even though the weather is hot, I still wear a cover-up to match it with my dress. It's seems boring if the dress only, so I added the cover-up that the cloth of it is thin. Very wearable this summer! Then I added a sunglasses I got from F21. My favorite sunglasses for now! I will surely overuse it this season! :)
What do you think about my look? Feedbacks are always welcome! <3
End of today's post! I hope you like my outfit and don't forget to hype and vote my look! :)

Follow me on my other accounts:
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Chictopia | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments