Tons of leaves

Tuesday, May 28, 2013





(dress and necklace from Forever21, studded bracelet from Aldo, wood bracelet from Mango, and flats from SM Solemate) 

In just 7 days, stress will come, pressure will appear, and problems will be solved. Before this happens, I want to relax myself and enjoy the rest of my luxury days. This outfit would be definitely good to spend a day to relax and just read blogs, watch romantic movies, or go shopping. And I imagine this dress a place that I can be alone, feel the fresh air and play with the tons of leaves. 

Comments are always welcome and hope you like my post for today <333

Connect w/ me on: Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Chictopia | Instagram @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. such a cutie. :) love your look. very fresh and young. age-approriate. :) Followed your blog on GFC. Hope you could do a follow back. :)

    http://celerhinaaubrey.com

    ReplyDelete