I'm wearing pants

Friday, July 26, 2013


My first outfit wearing pants!!:)) I'm not actually used to wear pants except when I was in high school! I don't know why I'm having a hard time to style pants. I just don't know. But thanks to my idol bloggers, they inspire me to try styling pants and as of now, I'm loving it!! I make sure that my pants are comfortable to wear and to make my look for today stunning, I used my sneaker wedges. Expect to see this sneaker wedges on my succeeding outfits cause I'm thinking of styling it in any style! In pants, skirts, shorts, long sleeves bla bla. Hahah!! Paired my pants with a GEEK top. Am I really geek?? For those who knows me well, please answer!

(Geek top from Topshop, pants from Guess, studded bracelet from Aldo, Paris iphone case from Crowned Velvet, shades from Oakley, and sneaker wedges from People are People) 

I'm having a hard time working on my homework in World Literature. We need to make our own wedding vow!! And I don't have any idea on how to start it. I think those who are inlove can make this. Right? <333 How's your day? :)
Connect w/ me on: Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Chictopia | WhatIWear | Instagram @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments