Combination

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

(Forever 21 top, skirt, belt, boots)

Another typical sunday-ootd. If you notice, most of the time, I wore a top-skirt combination because I must admit that I love that style. I love how skirts make my legs skinny and longer especially when I pair it with heels. One practical advantage of this combination is that you can mix and match your tops and skirts in order to produce a new style that others will think that it's a new one! Another thing to mention is belts. It serves as a basic weapon in styling because it gives your body an hourglass shape. Just make sure your belt is tight that you can still breath and eat foods for more emphasis on your body shape. 
That's all. What do you think?

instagram account: @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments