Bringing it back

Monday, March 31, 2014


(Forever 21 dress, @girlshaven stella flats, and @crownedvelvet Iphone case)

It's already my second week of summer vacation and I have a lot of things I want to do. This is a great opportunity to achieve all I want to do since I will be going back to school at July! I hope I can do it all this summer hihi! First on my list is to blog OFTEN. Yup, I really mean this! And it starts now. On my outfit, I've worn this last year with wedge sneakers. Why not style it again with studded flats that I really really love!!! Thanks to Mr. Sun for showing the real color of hair. Some are asking if what's the color of my hair and if it's natural. My answer is I don't actually know the exact color of my hair and honestly speaking, it's my natural hair color. I have not yet been into coloring my hair and I'm thinking to try. But my friends said no and I think my mom won' allow me.

That's all for now. Have a nice day!
Follow me on instagram @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments