Going 90's

Sunday, May 31, 2015




Cotton on top, Forever 21 pants, Mia Casa necklace

Never thought of having an outfit which is so vintage, like going back to the 90's era. The drama of a turtleneck plus tucking in into pants, then the touch of gold accoutrement and cat-eye sunnies sums up the whole throwback thing.
Well most of my me time is drowning myself with novels cause I do miss reading, I do miss the feeling of excitement every time I read. Currently, I'm reading PS I Still Love You. It's the second book of Jenny Han's sequel. Not giving reviews because I'm still not finish reading but I think this book is nice. And it's such a cliché that time really flies so fast! Tomorrow is already June and I'm nearly starting my on-the-job training. Wish me luck!

connect w/ me on instagram @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments