Flowourglass

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hi! Starting the day with an outfit post, hope you like it! <3 Been busy doing my summer job with my dad, and DIY-ing my old clothes! So excited to share it on my blog! Watch out for that!




(dress from Jellybean, charmed bracelet from Xoxo, heart ring from Bazaar)
Honestly speaking, I don't know how many floral dresses I have! It's been like this print is my style staple and I do know every girl have her own floral dress! Am I right? But this dress I wore was a different kind of floral dress. It shows the shape of my body in a mature look. So I played with my title as "Flowourglass". A combination of flower and hourglass. Ohh I love combining words Hahahah! I think the photos are fail, please do bear with it cause I'm still in the stage of exploring my camera. :)

That's all for today! I hope you love my simple outfit for today!
Please vote and hype it and I would really love if you give me some comments/feedbacks about my look! <3
Please follow me on my other accounts:
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Chictopia | Instagram

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi ! I super loved all of your outfit! Its so nice to look at. :))
    would you like to visit my blog. and follow me? and ill go follow back too! :))

    its: www.zelaldecoa.blogspot.com

    thankyou so much Godbless! xx :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support Liezel! <3
      I'll have time to visit your blog! Can't wait hihi!

      Delete