Talking Skull

Monday, April 08, 2013




(aztec dress from Forever21, skull ring from Aldo, flats from Tutum shop)


Hey! How's your summer? An outfit post for this day! Just a brief summary about my outfit, the focus of my look is the gorgeous skull my mom got for me. Maybe some will think its a scary thing but for me, it isn't. This skull really shows a very pretty face of a skull and not scary! Hahah. In additon, this skull is talking!!! Please don't take it literally cause if you do, it would be a scary thing already! :))) With what I said, I mean its mouth opens when I move my middle finger up and down. Cool right? And lastly, I already got to wore again this dress that I super love its print! Aztec! Bad hair day, my dad took this photos at Mall of Asia where the rides were located! Such a good place especially during sunset!

 Please hype and vote my look! And feel free to give some comments about my look for feedbacks!
That's all for today! Happy Monday everyone! <3

Please follow me on my other accounts:
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Chictopia | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments