If I had the chance to attend Coachella

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Hi hello, I miss you! Hahahah! At last, my laptop is working! There's so much things I need to catch up with you and to my blog! As a way of my comeback, I changed my design layout! Does it look good?! Comments are welcome! I wish you could see my excitement while working on this post!!! Hihihi





(wearing tiger tank top from Bazaar xx Fancylab, embroidered cross shorts from Bazaar, vest from thrift shop, UK sling bag from Bazaar xx Fashion Cravings, neon sandals from Tutum shop, and flower crown from Kaymar Alekzis Bags)
If I had the CHANCE to witness Coachella, I would definitely wear this outfit! Especially the flower crown that I wore, it's soo into Coachella aura! <3 Soon, I'll be in Coachella! How I wish it would happen but I know, I know I will be there someday! Fighting! Hahahha!
Almost all apparels I wore was bought from Heatwave summer bazaar! Every year, I'm visiting it because all the shops are selling super affordable clothes and also the money you spend will not just go to the sellers, but some of it will be donated to the Kapuso Foundation! You spend but at the same time, you helped those in need! This bazaar is once a year only so don't miss it!

If you were given a chance to be at Coachella, what will you wear? :)
Please hype and vote my look! Feedbacks are much appreciated!
I hope you love my post for today! Stay tune for more! <333

Follow me on my other accounts!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Chictopia | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments