Blogosphere

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hello!!! This outfit is an edgy one cause of a dress-sneaker wedges-combo. <333 I love how it turned out and I'm so happy that I got a very affordable sneaker wedges!!! Hihihi. It's not always that you wear dress, you will wear heels or doll shoes in match for it. A no no. You can also pair a dress into a rubber shoes or the very trendy sneaker wedges! :)





(dress from F21, and sneaker wedges from People are people) 
Yesterday, I attended the first blogger talk organized by CBASC(Commerce student council) entitled Into the Blogosphere. It was great hearing about blogging matters from my fave bloggers like Vern and Verniece Enciso, Mikyle Quizon, Dani Barretto, and my crush Seph Cham! And I really learned so many things that I'll share some of it here. 

 If you are a blogger, BE PATIENT. You can't get sponsors, collaborations, and followers if your just starting. It's not that easy. If you want sponsors, just continue your blog until they discover your talent in fashion then they will look for a way to contact you and invite you to be their ambassador! Great right?? Remember, good things come for those who wait. Next is BE RESPONSIBLE. Don't just blog because you want the material things and just post it right away with no content at all. Put some reason on why you blog and effort on your blog content will follow. :) Lastly, DON"T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS. Because every person is unique, every person has his/her own style and no one can ever judge them. Think about being confident and telling yourself that "this is me, and i blog this things because it expresses me, and it makes me happy". If you just compare yourself with others, you won't be able to show who you are and people won't love the true you.

Hope you learn something in this post! I'll share some more tips I learn in my next posts so please don't ever ever get tired of reading my blog! <333

Connect w/ me on: Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Chictopia | Instagram: @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments