Tweed

Friday, July 12, 2013





(top from bazaar, tweed skater skirt from @stylestunnermanila, shoes from Forever21, studded bracelet from Aldo, ring from BU5)
I'm backkk! Sorry for abandoning my blog for quite a long time. Hell weeks just passed and I'm so happy to feel stress free and to have a new blog post! :) This is the only time I got to post this skirt. I already wore this like three times or four? Heheh, I just love playing with it especially making it move by swinging myself! I really make some effort to see how my skirt flows!! Hahaha.
If you have plain polo and you don't wear it because it's too boring, I'll share to you how to use it in a different way by knotting the ends. :) Like what I have done in my top here, instead of tucking it, I knot the ends and viola!! Does it look good? <333
I hope you learn something stylish from me today!


Connect w/ me on: Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Chictopia | Instagram: @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tying knots is so much more convenient than tucking it in, I agree (: Also I love skater skirts but I've never seen it in a tweed texture, I love it!
    - Ashley

    Not Haute

    ReplyDelete