Professional

Sunday, October 20, 2013


Taking a spin for today another bag that I got from fashion cravings. Being a finance student, I need to practice myself on wearing corporate attires for my future defenses (which I got to experience once already last year), and for my future job as a finance consultant! I want to do my job as a finance major together as a fashion blogger! Combining two dreams is cool haha! I'm not into wearing heels because it's painful (really) but I wore one today to make my look more mature and it's a wedge sandals which are very comfy. To make my look a bit playful, I wore floral pants to add some color and a big thanks to my chevron print clutch for completing my corporate look that's match made in heaven for corporate girls. 
(top and pants from Bazaar, wedge sandals from Payless, chevron clutch/bag from Fashion Cravings instagram account:@fashioncravingsofficial)

What do you think of my look? Can I pass as a "fashion blogger finance consultant"? Hahah! Have a nice week everyone! <3

Catch Fashion Cravings at the Superb bazaar this October 23-27 at SMX hall 4! Lots of bags and sandals to choose from! The bags I'm posting here will be available in the bazaar at a very affordable price! Get the chance to have the first dibs on their newest collection! And I know you want this, they're giving special discount price if you will go and support them on the bazaar! If I were you, I will really go! Hope to see you there loves! <333

You Might Also Like

0 comments