Country girl

Monday, December 23, 2013






(@thesweetcloth crop top, Forever21 ph lace skirt, SM accessories bowler hat)

Having my short Christmas break from school and now is my time to post all the backlogs stocked in my camera. I wore this on the 6th installment of Blogger's United. I remember the first time I attended this event and I don't know anything about it. We got lost on our way yet for me it was a good and memorable day. Since that time, I make sure to attend every event they have to see the people I consider the ones who shape me as what I'am right now.  
It's my first time to try on wearing hat and I think this wouldn't be the last. What do you think? Stay tune for my second post later.

Connect w/ me on: bloglovin | twitter | tumblr | lookbook | chictopia | whatiwear | instagram: @caitlinnroxette



You Might Also Like

0 comments