It's the season to be jolly, falalala-lalala

Tuesday, December 24, 2013



(Vaintage shop dress, BU6 blazer, @girlshaven studded flats)

As I said earlier, here's my second post. It's the season to be jolly falalala-lalala!! Two days before Christmas day and I'm so excited to celebrate it with the most important people in my life. Are you also excited? The color for this season is red. Just a simple advice; If your having a hard time to look for an outfit this Christmas, I recommend you to wear a dress or top and skirt with a shade of red or any color that is bright. 
I must say, I have the most classy flats in the universe!! It is so stunning and I can pair it with anything I want and it's nude (I'm starting to love this color). Special mention to its details, the gold studs!! A special thanks to girlshaven for having this Valentino-inspired flats! <333 

Greeting everyone advance Merry Christmas! Let's all welcome Jesus' birthday with smiles and the act of giving especially for those who are in need.

Connect w/ me on:  bloglovin | twitter | tumblr | lookbook | chictopia | whatiwear | instagram: @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments