Coachella Dream

Sunday, April 13, 2014


It's already day two of Coachella and I'm always dreaming of being there. But sadly, I don't have much money to experience the festival. Maybe it will be a dream that I need to pursue for myself. For now, I'll just share a Coachella inspired outfit that is very wearable this season since it's so so hot!




Coachella is always celebrated during April. I prefer thin and short clothes for the festival to enjoy myself and as the same time, to beat the scorching hot sun! I don't want to be sweaty all day and I think wearing this kind of clothes will also make you feel comfortable that you won't worry about it! My cami top from Perfect fit Shop and origami skorts from Beautology is perfect for a Coachella outfit! Bright colors are also in nowadays so I see to it that I match my clothes with something bright. Too much brightness may be irritating to the eyes so just one part of your outfit that is bright will be enough. Again, I'm using one of my favorite bags from Fashion Cravings! I love small body bags because it is very easy to carry for a long day and I'm a kind of person who stock minimal things on my bag. Lastly, I was so happy to have another kind of boots that I can match from anything! I'm loving to collect boots.





(Perfect fit Shop @PerfectFitShop_ph cami top, @beautology origami skorts, Fashion Cravings @fashioncravingsofficial bag, Forever 21 boots and necklace, Sunnies from Bazaar)

What do you think of my Coachella look?
Hype my look HERE.

Follow me on instagram @caitlinnroxette!

You Might Also Like

0 comments