76 Florals

Tuesday, July 08, 2014





I wore this during our family day at BGC. I got to experience and taste the well-known Magnum ice cream. I made my own ice cream and my feedback for that is HEAVEN! Until now, I'm still drooling for it and I regret that I only got one. :( I should get back there soon before it closes! For those who don't know, Magnum Cafe is located at SM Aura and it is only a pop-up store which means that it's open for public within one year only. So go visit it now!! 


Today, I want to talk about confidence. My reason for this matter is that when I shoot these photos with my dad, there were so many people around and some of them looked at me while posing. Are you shy when you shoot at public places? My answer is yes. Since I started blogging, I don't want people looking at me because it makes me conscious resulting my poses to be awkward. But then in a series of my trying-to-shoot-at-public-places scenario, I conquered my greatest weakness. I realized that I shouldn't be shy because there's no sense in being shy. I'll upload it in my site which is public then people will also see it. And also, I want to be a fashion blogger so being shy on taking photos in the public is a big no no. Lastly, they don't even know me and I don't even know them so they don't care of what I'm doing. No law is saying that taking pictures is prohibited so we have the freedom to shoot. If you're like me, try your best to conquer it because if you can't, I'll tell you honestly that it will not help you. So now, if I'll be ask again the question, my answer will be no. I'm not shy anymore and I'm more confident and proud of what I'm doing because I love it and it's my passion.
Confidence is a very important factor that fashion bloggers must have. 

(@glitzyglamshop floral jersey top, DIY choker, @stoneriverph rose quartz necklace, Jellybean shoes)

What do you think of my look?
I hope you learned something on my post for today! Comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome!

follow me on : twitter | lookbook | chictopia | instagram: @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments