Baesics

Sunday, October 19, 2014



(top from @stylestunnermmanila, pants from Zara, rucksack bag from @fashioncravingsofficial, slip-ons from Topshop, chain necklace from @fashionspicemanila)

Thought of having a look that I can pull off anywhere like in school, mall, or just a day to hang out with my family or friends. I can also say this was a lazy dressing day because I only focused on basics in yin and yang hues with a sprout of tan. Thanks to my bag given by my all time bae. 
I notice myself from changing my style preference from girly to minimalist due to inspirations of IT (I call them that way) girls I looked forward to in social medias. Good thing about here is that it is very simple yet it gives a sense of classics. So effortless. And maybe for the rest of my succeeding outfits, expect for a more minimalist vibes and more fashion genres that I will try.


connect w/ me on : twitter | lookbook | chictopia | instagram: @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments