Summer feels

Tuesday, November 25, 2014


(@perfectfitshop_ph top, Uniqlo shorts, Sunnies Studio shades, Nike shoes)

I just noticed the weather doesn't match with the season. Do you agree? So with my statement, I wore something refreshing to beat the heat! Pineapple prints are so in nowadays. Maybe it's because of its cuteness haha! Then I was a little disappointed with my shorts because in the pictures it looks like I should iron it but the truth is, it really needs to be iron because it's cloth is so thin that when I sit, it will look crappy. But I will just imagine it as design (so do imagine that also!)

I AM WEARING RUBBER SHOES! I got this at the outlet store. But for real, Nike is a bit pricey and I think I can share an alternative that is fashionable yet affordable. I introduce to you (well some knows this brand already), Reebok Shoes sell rubber shoes that are so cool and comfortable that you don't need to spend a lot of your savings. If your planning to buy, Reebok is available at this site. Go check out ZALORA Philippines because they sell a lot of stuffs other than Reebok shoes via online. Just choose, order, pay, then shipped! Very easy shopping!

I hope you like what I share for today and also my summer feels outfit! Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

2 comments