Making things light

Tuesday, December 02, 2014




(Topshop top, @fashioncravingsofficial heart bag, @summersoulgypsy handchain, Forever 21 booties)

They say first love never dies and I believe in that when fashion matters. I'm having a new love with minimalist style but then my first love, which is florals, never dies. I still want to wear something with flowers, something with colors. Good thing I was able to score a very lovely top from Topshop. And you wouldn't believe how much is it. 300 php only!! My jaw dropped when the cashier told it to me!
To make my look simple yet stunning, I wore my booties that I adore so much. It doesn't hurt my feet! Also, too much accessories is a no no because it makes me look confusing so minimal pieces only and my greatest thanks to Summer Soul Gypsy for their handchain which is floral too! <3

That's it and have a nice day!

PS: Are you going to BU8 this Sunday? Cause I'm going! See you there! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments