Inspiration on dresses

Sunday, June 28, 2015








photos from google.com 

Do you know the feeling of a time when you just realize that you like something? Well, I'm feeling it right now and it's on dresses! For my past posts, I always on a top-short, top-pants, or top-skirt combo, maybe because of my basic xx monochromatic addiction but hey man, I still love dresses! I always feel so carefree and comfortable when I wear dresses. From plain to printed, from short to long, all of it are worth having of. So in the above photos, that's all my picks if I would be going to the mall to shop or to have online shopping. But that's not all, I got my time a while ago to check several online sites to look for dresses and I found something nice and perfect for us girls! It's Zalora's gorgeous collection of dresses! Go to their site to see more!! Also, I have checked Klarra's collection which is also nice, do check their site. And lastly, Shesinside's dainty clothes will give another sets of perfect dresses, visit their site.

I hope you'll love the sites I have given you! I'm sure you can found at that sites the perfect dress for yourself! At this moment, I'm already looking for my dress and I think I found it at Zalora!!
Have a great week girls and please stay tune for my upcoming post!

connect w/ me on instagram, @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments