Korean dreams

Sunday, August 20, 2017


From Boys Over Flowers, Heartstrings, Descendants of the Sun, My Love from the Star, Goblin, and my favourite Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book Joo - Kdrama had invaded the minds of the people. And I declare myself as one of the K-drama addicts! Yes yes yes, those series gave me sleepless nights - to the point that I imagine myself in that situation. How addicting right?

So when I got a cutie package from Rucy's Vanity Ph, my korean spirit burst. At last, I can achieve a dainty, sweet, and simple korean look! They have a lot of korean products - from skincare to cosmetics - everything. Who would have thought? We have a 100% Korean cosmetic brand in the Philippines that offers high-quality products for a very affordable price?!

Calling all make-up fanatics! This is it - our endless admiration for korean beauty has come to an end. Thanks to this brand, we can now attain our Korean dreams.

(from left to right) Whitening body lotion (120 php), Auto eyebrow pencil (80 php), Gleamy lavish waterproof mascara (180 php), Lip & cheek red (80 php), Two-way cake (250 php)

Done with everyday dry skin - I usually apply the whitening body lotion after shower and the results were great! My cranky skin turns to smooth, soft, and white skin. A hundred twenty pesos only can make your skin healthy and well taken care.

Eyebrows that can serve two people is the best description for my eyebrows. Yet, I'm still thankful for my eyebrows because it would just need a little application to have broad and natural eyebrows. Plus the maintenance of threading, viola! But I fail on maintaining - regardless of that I still wants to fix my eyebrows by the auto eyebrow pencil - which defines my eyebrows in a natural way. It's not like the other pencils that makes your brows so so so thick! I'd rather choose the less than a hundred pencil.



Curl those lashes - for a bigger eyes. Gone are the days that I end up with a black eye. Seriously writing, my mascara always smudges even though I'm not crying or scratching my eyes. The PH heat is an enough reason for the smudging problems. With the gleamy lavish waterproof mascara, no more blackness, no more worrying.  

My favourite - the lip & cheek red. Man, this product is a must-try! The fact that I can apply it in my cheeks and lips - a very convenient make-up that I can bring anytime anywhere! It's a bit sticky yet when I spread it along my cheeks, finally I look like a full blown korean! Adding its feature of long-lasting stain, move as free as I can - I still have those rosy natural cheeks.
Cliché as it is, this product also helped me to have those kissable lips. The dewy pink lips but it is not like the matte lipsticks that even you ate a bunch of donuts, drank a lot of drinks - it will simultaneously disappear.



The last but not the least, to complete the anneoyong haseyo vibes - hello two way cake powder foundation. I usually observe that koreans look like they don't have pores - maybe it's because of their weather. Therefore, it's a challenge for me to have that kind of skin as the intense heat here in the Philippines is my biggest enemy. But the two way cake powder is my saviour. It made me look like I have no pores. Impossible? Possible. It's not the foundation that feels like I'm carrying something heavy on my face - just freshness.

What's your take on my look? Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Do I need to say more? Visit Rucy's Vanity PH! Thank you so much for letting me try your products and I love it so much that it's my essentials for my everyday look.

Follow their instagram account to see more reviews of their products - @rucysvanityph

Ending this post with my korean look - quote unquote no filter.



Connect with me:

INSTAGRAM | SNAPCHAT
  @caitlinnroxette

TWITTER
@caitlinncruuz

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments