Holidays are not yet over

Sunday, December 29, 2013






(Karimadon dress, @fashioncravingsofficial crown sling bag, BU5 heels) 

Three days had passed since Christmas and I still have my christmas-hangover syndrome. How I wish Christmas will be everyday but as a saying goes, everything must go. It cannot be always happy thoughts. But sometimes the things we won't want to happen will be the factor for us to feel loved and special. Do you agree? 
Few more days til this year will end. I have so many things to be thankful for and I'm going to write down all and to keep on my mind that it's a blessing from the Almighty. Greeting everyone a Happy New Year! And I hope you've had a wonderful 2013 and a more exciting and challenging year this coming 2014!

 connect w/ me on: bloglovin | twitter | tumblr | lookbook | chictopia | whatiwear | instagram: @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments