Thank you 2013!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Before this year ends, I just wanna share my most unforgettable and to be thankful for moments happened within 2013. 
1. Our family getaways

2. My college friends and new found friends

3. My highschool friends
3. My achievement as a Dean's Lister
4. My parents' 25th wedding anniversary

5. My first time to have a collaboration with Fashion Cravings

6. To be featured on Candy Style Files

7. My 17th Birthday

8. To have an aka baby brother like Third

9. My new blog
10. My outfits
All of these served as big blessings for me. Thank you all the people that's been a part of my existence this year! Thank you also Almighty Father for giving me all these things, good or bad. Even though I experienced several problems and stress this 2013, I'm still happy because these struggles made me a better person. And this coming 2014, I hope that I would live my life to the fullest! Happy New Year everybody! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments