Black is for everything

Friday, June 13, 2014


I'm so proud to myself that I get to update my blog 1-2 times a week! Vacation really makes me alive into fashion and doing the most of it before school starts!




For most of my days planning for what to wear, sometimes I'm lazy to think. So I just pick the simplest clothes I have then I came up with this black romper from Zara. I'm so lucky to visit one time their store in Trinoma because it was sale! I scored this for only seven hundred plus that its original price is two thousand plus!! Haha I love sale!
For my outfit, the romper was very simple and basic but to make it fab, I paired it with floral blazer for contrast and pop out bright blue through my shoes. What I love about this outfit is the color of my romper. You can never go wrong with black because it matches everything! So if you are into lazy dressing, go for black apparels with anything else and your ready! 

(black romper from ZARA, floral blazer from BU6, shoes from Native)



 Hope you like my look! Comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome!

follow me on : twitter | lookbook | chictopia | instagram: @caitlinnroxette

You Might Also Like

0 comments